GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have had my black and red gsx s1000 for a few weeks and love it. Do find the throttle very sensitive but you get used to it. Handles really well. Fitted fender eliminator, pazzo levers, looks great.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
A few pics ( resized)

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Heya. Where did you get the tanks protectors from? And the red around the rims?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got the tank protectors from my Suzuki dealer, reflective tape from mca. My dealership also had some. If you go to the Suzuki site there are quite a few accessories for the bike

·
Registered
11 Posts
Got the tank protectors from my Suzuki dealer, reflective tape from mca. My dealership also had some. If you go to the Suzuki site there are quite a few accessories for the bike
Thanks. I just had a look at the Suzuki website and found them. But I can't seem to order off that website (?) Do you know if I can only buy them through my dealer?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You can't buy them from Suzuki site. Your Suzuki dealer will be able to order them, and check the availability

·
Registered
11 Posts
You can't buy them from Suzuki site. Your Suzuki dealer will be able to order them, and check the availability
Thanks. Did you put the fender eliminator on yourself? What brand is it and is it hard to do?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, put it on myself, it's a yoshimira. I got it shipped from the states. It's not hard to fit but you need some basic electrical knowledge as you need to wire in the number plate light. Find the indicator plugs to disconnect/ reconnect them. I also had to modify for fitting the number plate as they must be smaller in the states. Had to elongate the slots for the screws

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hey dude and welcome.

I had a fender eliminator on my Speed Triple and I got caught in the rain a few times which soaked my back and backside. Not sure if I will do it to my mine yet. Appearance over practicality ??

·
Registered
211 Posts
Welcome :D

Nice bike. Did you get tempted by the blue paint at all? People keep telling me how nice the blue is and my dealer doesn't have the red and black in yet :/

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Thanks. Know what you mean but I like the look. I try not to ride in the rain, it is my weekend toy

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Thanks. I like the blue, was the first one I saw. When I saw the black and red I loved the colour and wanted one. Have no regrets about the colour but think it will be harder to keep/ may scratch easier. I was told that Suzuki didn't realise that the red/ black would be so popular and that is why there is a shortage.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeh know what you mean, not been caught on this one yet, only done 650 ks. Got caught a few times on my cbr. Not too bothered about getting wet, just don't like cleaning it after

1 - 15 of 15 Posts