GSXS 1000 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all thought I should join in & share the enjoyment I'm getting out of my latest purchase. I've been riding for over 35 years & been previous Suzuki owner several times & had a great run out of my 2006 Bandit 1200 & when it came time to update the dealer mentioned the new arrival on the floor. Once ridden the new GSX is hard to forget, had mine since mid September & have commuted every day prior to my recent retirement. The only accessory fitted so far has been a radiator guard from (Radguard) about $170 AUD well made & has fitted great. The only minor complaint has been the lean fuel issue at between 2500-3500 rpm but I have just ordered a Booster Plug after a lot of research & hope that will overcome that low down stutter which can become very annoying in slow moving traffic. Also have a second bike which is 2002 Kawasaki zx9 which has only 15000kms on the clock but I think it feels a little neglected at the moment as I find it hard to stay off the GSX. I will provide a outcome on the Booster Plug once fitted & fingers crossed it solves the issue.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Welcome from the other side of the island, be sure to post your findings on the booster plug cause i think a few of us would like to know the outcome.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts