1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
215 Posts
I’m so tired of hearing about these idiot motorcycle riders! Running from cops, smashing mirrors, foolish and other annoying motorcycle riding habits. These idiots can make other motorcycle riders look bad.

I believe soon, there will be new strict laws put on motorcycle riders because of all these bad motorcycle riders. We have it good here in the USA and these fools could destroy a lot of our riding freedoms.

The State of Texas was looking into doing the “Lane Splitting” (like in California), but that now has been dropped because of new concerns of rider and driver’s safety. Guess they been watching the news, or checking out YouTube for the bad motorcycle riders. YouTube and other sites should ban the videos of these idiots that show off their law breaking motorcycle riding.

Two fools caught! Good! These idiots should not get their motorcycle returned, AND SHOULD get their motorcycle and automobile license permanently revoked for the rest of their life for running from the police.

Ride responsibly and don’t run from the cops.

If you are man enough to ride reckless, then you need to be man enough to accept the responsibility of your exploits.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm prone to agree with you, however I'm sure Hollywood stars throughout the years with Vin Diesel and the rest of the Fast & Furious crew in particular wouldn't be nearly as wealthy without our appreciation of a good chase :)

·
Registered
277 Posts
What a couple of clowns. I'm guessing the bikes were stolen or at least the plates were, not much point in running from the cops if you're riding a legally registered bike because teh cops can just wait for you at your house.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts