GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all :)

Looking forward to this new and exciting model!!
Will be following along, as this forum grows. We don't have this bike as of yet - (Canada). Hoping Suzuki realizes they're missing the boat!!

I'd already have one on order if it were available... :/

Looking forward to future discussions with everyone!

Cheers,

Dave

·
Registered
647 Posts
Hi from the UK.
Do you have an estimate for delivery yet?
I'm having my first service tomorrow and I'm only 200 miles away
from using full power.
Which bike are you getting and what colour?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unfortunately they don't offer the model in Canada - where I am. The 750 is what we got.
As for model, it's a toss-up, I'd be happy with either.
I'm hoping Suzuki realizes that they're loosing sales of this bike here.

I'd go for the blue :D

·
Registered
593 Posts
Gets confusing over here (UK) as the only GSX-S is the 1000 or 1000F the 750 is known as GSR750 :confused:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Me personally, wouldn't bother with the 750, seeing as I ride GSX-R750 L4 (can see pics in album). The GSX-1000 for me would be a ride all day bike. Add bags and I'd do some light touring with it as well.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Me personally, wouldn't bother with the 750, seeing as I ride GSX-R750 L4 (can see pics in album). The GSX-1000 for me would be a ride all day bike. Add bags and I'd do some light touring with it as well.
I would consider a 750 if it had ABS.

Hope there is some bag options for the 1000.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hello all :)

Looking forward to this new and exciting model!!
Will be following along, as this forum grows. We don't have this bike as of yet - (Canada). Hoping Suzuki realizes they're missing the boat!!

I'd already have one on order if it were available... :/

Looking forward to future discussions with everyone!

Cheers,

Dave
Welcome Dave....where abouts in Canada are you? I've just moved back to the UK after living in BC for a few years. I thought BC was getting this model.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome Dave....where abouts in Canada are you? I've just moved back to the UK after living in BC for a few years. I thought BC was getting this model.
In Brampton, Ontario.

Spoke with my dealer the other day, their official response "we do not know yet". I don't believe it's in the Canadian model line-up for 2015 (please correct if wrong).

I was considering an Aprilia Tuono, but the dealer network isn't very strong, plus the Suzuki dealership is 5 minutes from my house... :/

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Honestly fellas, this is the bike I've been waiting for them to build. Last year I also had a Yamaha FZ-09, it was okay, but IMO, needed serious suspension work and a flash, etc, etc. ended up trading it in, current ride - GSX-R750 L4.

Hoping Suzuki is reading through this forum and planning to send us some 1000s :D

·
Registered
126 Posts
In Brampton, Ontario.

Spoke with my dealer the other day, their official response "we do not know yet". I don't believe it's in the Canadian model line-up for 2015 (please correct if wrong).

I was considering an Aprilia Tuono, but the dealer network isn't very strong, plus the Suzuki dealership is 5 minutes from my house... :/
According to Canada motor it should be late summer
Launch: Suzuki GSX-S1000 - Canada Moto Guide

And before BC I lived in Barrie for 2 years and visited these guys a few times....sound bunch and get good reviews http://corsameccanica.com the Tuono V4 is rather good too!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1 - 14 of 14 Posts