GSXS 1000 Forum banner

any throttle kit for shorter pull to wide open throttle

4K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  OldBobagain 
#1 ·
are they any kits or any recommendations of a throttle kit or tube to get me to wide open throttle I have to yank the throttle twice to get to WOT and would like to get there in one short pull , like back in the days with the R6 throttle tubes

#8 ·
Yeah I just keep finding myself not quite hitting WOT at the track or drags because it requires too much twist. The motion pro Rev2 kit is looking like a good option atm. Has different size cams to suit your style. I’m just waiting to hear back to confirm it’ll fit our bikes and I think I’ll try it.

#15 ·
Just installed my G2. I absolutely LOVE IT. Highly recommend it if you want to make your bike feel like it gained 15hp! Fantastic upgrade. Definitely do not recommend it for new riders, but if you have good throttle control and you like speed, Get one!

Easy install, there's a helpful video on you tube showing how to rewove the tube.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.