GSXS 1000 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've tried searching the forum, and Google search in general. I can't find a picture of the Puig racing screen installed on the F. If someone here has it, would you be willing to post some pictures? The Puig site just has a single angle digital mock-up. Also they say it's 160mm higher than original, but it looks a good 15-20cm shorter...

I'm mostly interested in a head on view, though would like as many angles as anyone's willing to post. If I do go with a new wind screen, it's probably a few months out, but I'm just considering options.

Thanks,

-Jaren

·
Registered
12 Posts
I've tried searching the forum, and Google search in general. I can't find a picture of the Puig racing screen installed on the F. If someone here has it, would you be willing to post some pictures? The Puig site just has a single angle digital mock-up. Also they say it's 160mm higher than original, but it looks a good 15-20cm shorter...

I'm mostly interested in a head on view, though would like as many angles as anyone's willing to post. If I do go with a new wind screen, it's probably a few months out, but I'm just considering options.

Thanks,

-Jaren
Windscreen options are almost non existent for the F model. What few are available are hideous INMO, not to mention impossible to find in US. The stock OEM isnt to ugly but the wind buffeting is so bad ive started riding with it off.

·
Registered
44 Posts
There are 4 brands available for the F from what I could find. Puig, powerbronze, MrA, and one more brand that was posted on the forum not so long ago (forgot name). I went with powerbronze. Tested it yesterday, I'm 6'1" tall. At 100mph and slightly tucked down I could notice a big difference from stock. The Mra screen looks very nice as well but someone oneeds the forum has a pic of it installed and it seems as it sticks too much forward on their spacers.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts