GSXS 1000 Forum banner
41 - 60 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
here in the states you can get one you may have to wait but dealerships will trade bikes with each other,,, i would bet there will be a few leftovers next year.. consider the market no kid will want one..none of the drag goons will want one.. most tour riders get Bmw or Gold wings - the hotshots want the H2SX .. the Fjr guys will stay FJR so its the ninja1k or suzuki gt....
But not every dealer is getting one....very limited numbers, I've been told....hope you are right though

·
Registered
347 Posts
reason I’m ordering one now honestly is the car market and bike market used car and bike prices are 90% used as they are new in price.

I got 750 off this gt+ order, so I’m happy with that will enjoy the summer. Vs waiting for supply and hope prices go to normal. But I can see msrp on cars and bikes going up 10% next year

·
Registered
423 Posts
reason I’m ordering one now honestly is the car market and bike market used car and bike prices are 90% used as they are new in price.

I got 750 off this gt+ order, so I’m happy with that will enjoy the summer. Vs waiting for supply and hope prices go to normal. But I can see msrp on cars and bikes going up 10% next year
Yep, I agree....car and motorcycle dealer are having a heck of a time getting enough inventory....not sure why a brand new model would all of a sudden be easy to get.

·
Banned
156 Posts

--

·
Registered
423 Posts
not going back to normal for another three years at least..gas prices food prices all skyrocketing .the supply chain is slow because of the california harbors not allowing any thing but new trucks to move the containers from the ships.. they now moved the ships out to sea 500 miles so the news choppers can not film it.. but hey they got orange man out right?

·
Banned
156 Posts
Boy I didn't know your orange man had so much influence on the rest of the world that are experiencing the same things...lol You yanks just can't resist to bring politics into everything....it's no wonder where your country is so divided.
Such a shame, because I love riding there.
-

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
@trevor @Sixstring123# Come on, play nice boys! We're all friends here. I don't think the pandemic has any particular favorite country or political persuasion, but... well, I'll leave it at that. 🤣

·
Registered
423 Posts
"yanks" what are you a UK brit? The ships come from japan the ports are in california the governor of california implemented these EPA mandates for the trucks.. oil is a commodity therefore the more oil available the lower the price.. biden shut off the pipeline and stopped drilling in America therefore creating a shortage in fact the idiot had to use reserve oil that is strictly for war time.. .. such a shame all you liberal french wannabes are so uneducated in fact on the edge of being retarded and do not realize the American economy reflects on the rest of the world its called globalism.. The oil supply controls the costs of fuel therefore the costs of goods that are transported.. as southPark had an episode they are not even a country anyway..

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
No apparently whatever happens in America effects the entire world....get your fellow American under control here please.
I'm just trying to add some civility to this particular conversation. Your posts aren't helping me. 🤣

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
I'm sure the mods will step in soon. 🍿

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Makes me mad, because I started this thread and you guys decided to come in here and F it all up. :confused:

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
I have no more control over my fellow Americans than I have over Canadians. Maybe in Canada this different? IDK, but don't blame me. :mad:

·
Banned
156 Posts
Makes me mad, because I started this thread and you guys decided to come in here and F it all up. :confused:
i was just explaining the realities of the supply chain from japan then the canadian started with the yank comments and the rest of their crap like they always do.. Sorry i will delete my responses ..

·
Registered
423 Posts
i was just explaining the realities of the supply chain from japan then the canadian started with the yank comments and the rest of their crap like they always do.. Sorry i will delete my responses ..
You brought up politics...I called you on it.
Then you got weird.

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
Oh, God, glad that's over. Now let's get back to the topic. I'm still leaning towards the '22 XRS900, but the Standard MT-09 or the KTM Duke 890 (and R) look great for lighter weight flick-able, (but maybe not as highway speed and tour worthy bikes). 😀

·
Banned
156 Posts
Oh, God, glad that's over. Now let's get back to the topic. I'm still leaning towards the '22 XRS900, but the Standard MT-09 or the KTM Duke 890 (and R) look great for lighter weight flick-able, (but maybe not as highway speed and tour worthy bikes). 😀
if you are talking in town run around staying under 70 mph.. i had an SV650 and a ninja 650 they are perfect for that.. the ninja was okay on the highway but down on power so i got the gsxsf that solved my highway issues.. where i live 90MPH is normal for the cages..

41 - 60 of 78 Posts