GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
With those bars I want to see some photos of that bike up on the back wheel. I was literally dreaming last night I was wheeling a goldwing. I think I have a problem.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I am wondering how my legs would fit around them. I would imagine they designed them so that they did not interfere with your legs but people are different sizes. I am 6'1".

·
Registered
62 Posts
Are these things really made in Russia? Not often I find a web page that is somehow converted to English. Interestingly I think my de-cat pipe came from eastern Europe somewhere?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Check out Crazy Iron's videos. Was not expecting that. For some reason Julie did not find them nearly as entertaining as I did. I have to say the move where she jumps over the handle bars and leaves the bike on the side stand is one I have never seen.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Check out Crazy Iron's videos. Was not expecting that. For some reason Julie did not find them nearly as entertaining as I did. I have to say the move where she jumps over the handle bars and leaves the bike on the side stand is one I have never seen.
Is gymkhana a style or more specific type of stunting? Is it competition? Looks like folks are having a good time either way. I've not seen m/c limbo before.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts