GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got my Arrow header and was disappointed to see it didn't come with any instructions! It came with a crude parts diagram. Was wondering if this was all everyone was getting or if anyone had actual instructions like all other exhaust manufacturers send with their products. I should be able to figure it out but don't even have torque specs for header flange bolts. Any help would be appreciated! Here is a pic of what they sent.

Attachments

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks mattnz! That will help! Does anyone by chance have their instructions from their Arrow headers still available? Mine came with none and Arrow emailed me back and said they had a problem with the pictures and instructions for this model and could not offer me any at this time. I can probably figure it all out but would be alot more comfortable with a set of instructions!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks again for your help! I got that parts diagram with mine just didn't know if they actually had given instructions to anyone in the past. They sent me very good instructions for muffler installation but apologized and said that they had problems with the pictures and instructions for header installation for our bikes. And thanks for the link to the exhaust gaskets!

·
Registered
328 Posts
instructions?
If u need instruction for fit headers , may better ask some workshop...

·
Registered
430 Posts
SUZUKI GSXR GSX R GSX-R 1000 2001-2006 EXHAUST HEADER GASKET S 14181-46E00 | eBay[/url]
Hi, trying to figure out correct header gaskets to buy.

You mentioned 14181-46E00

but another forum member bought 14181-46310

Do we know which are the correct ones?

·
Registered
82 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts