GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's people's thoughts on arrow headers or Yoshi headers .I'm thinking of a change . I've got full yoshimura system with R11 end can already . I think there's a few people on here that have done this .
Screenshot_20210221_211831_com.ebay.mobile.jpg
Screenshot_20210221_211820_com.ebay.mobile.jpg

·
Registered
792 Posts
The M4 with longer secondaries accompanied with an appropriate fuelling adjustment is the only cure for the mid rpm torque dip.
Everything else is more of the same and mostly aesthetic?
You have one of the best and arguably highest quality systems available, can't see how an arrow would increase your enjoyment at this point.

·
Administrator
408 Posts
The M4 with longer secondaries accompanied with an appropriate fuelling adjustment is the only cure for the mid rpm torque dip.
Everything else is more of the same and mostly aesthetic?
You have one of the best and arguably highest quality systems available, can't see how an arrow would increase your enjoyment at this point.
Ditto.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I a
What's people's thoughts on arrow headers or Yoshi headers .I'm thinking of a change . I've got full yoshimura system with R11 end can already . I think there's a few people on here that have done this . View attachment 45001 View attachment 45002
Arent sure what u wanting to do?...put an arrow system on instead of the yoshi??..the yoshi system is probably one of if not the best out there for quality...
I have the full system on my phantom, BUT just purchased an AR end can, and having this fabricated onto my yoshi headers because I am wanting a smaller can and I love the AR stuff

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I a

Arent sure what u wanting to do?...put an arrow system on instead of the yoshi??..the yoshi system is probably one of if not the best out there for quality...
I have the full system on my phantom, BUT just purchased an AR end can, and having this fabricated onto my yoshi headers because I am wanting a smaller can and I love the AR stuff
I'm just curious as I was thinking of a change . But I see Brock's do a system now 😉. I bore easy 😁

1 - 9 of 9 Posts