GSXS 1000 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well off to fetch my new 1000f today:D as soon as this bloody rain stops,i do live in wales so that might mean june lol

·
Registered
974 Posts
Whooohooo, we all know the feeling, enjoy the ride and stay safe and post back tonight a picture or else we will not believe you :)

Reactions: lumberjack

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Whooohooo, we all know the feeling, enjoy the ride and stay safe and post back tonight a picture or else we will not believe you :)
might take me longer to put up a photo than fetch the bike,ill get my boy to do it for me lol

·
Registered
974 Posts
might take me longer to put up a photo than fetch the bike,ill get my boy to do it for me lol
Why are you replying now and not getting the bike? Is it still raining:crying:
I would get a trailer, go pick it up, put some plastic over it for the trip home to keep her nice and dry then put it in the shed to admire ;)
Go on off you go

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Why are you replying now and not getting the bike? Is it still raining:crying:
I would get a trailer, go pick it up, put some plastic over it for the trip home to keep her nice and dry then put it in the shed to admire ;)
Go on off you go
it has just stopped raining so im off to get it in 15mins

·
Registered
147 Posts
well off to fetch my new 1000f today:D as soon as this bloody rain stops,i do live in wales so that might mean june lol

Hi, enjoy. I know that first ride is always special. Seems like aeons ago now that did my first and it was only the beginning of Jan this year. Enjoy.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Good reason to buy a full rain suit and ride that baby home in the pouring rain. That's fun too and will break her in right! Nothing like a total first rain-ride :)

Reactions: lumberjack
1 - 8 of 8 Posts