GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after being hit by a drunk driver and having my 2016 totaled out, I finally came across a good price on a 2018. It’s blue, so it doesn’t match my helmet or backpacks, but it does feel like it’s got a bit more power than the 2016, and it’s definitely smoother at low revs. Glad to be back!

Attachments

·
Registered
70 Posts
Glad you're back. Did you get hurt much? Looks like you have the Michelin 5s on the older bike... like them?

Peter

·
Registered
226 Posts
Just like mine! Where'd you get the bar-end mirrors btw?

·
Registered
894 Posts
Nice, I really like that particular blue/black combination.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Glad you're back. Did you get hurt much? Looks like you have the Michelin 5s on the older bike... like them?

Peter
Luckily I was fine, no damage to me. I have the 5s on there for a short time, I really liked them compared to the factory tires

·
Registered
334 Posts
So after being hit by a drunk driver and having my 2016 totaled out, I finally came across a good price on a 2018. It’s blue, so it doesn’t match my helmet or backpacks, but it does feel like it’s got a bit more power than the 2016, and it’s definitely smoother at low revs. Glad to be back!
Wow Micky! That's very scary. Did not you see him coming? This is my biggest fear being in a stop and getting rear ended by a car. I'm always in 1st gear, constantly watching the car behind me and ready to go if I see the car not slowing down towards me. Also, I never let a car get too close to me while in the streets or in the Fwy.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yeah! check out the handicap sticker he definitely does not look handicap. I would buy the 2016.
People think what’s the big deal on late braking on a motorcycle cyclist literally stopping inches away from your rear tire. ��

1 - 10 of 10 Posts