GSXS 1000 Forum banner

61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Nothing yet from Chester maybe next Wednesday fingers x off on holiday on thus supposed to be on the bike !!
Come on suzuki !!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Guys, Sorry to here some are still waiting for their bikes to be released. Hang in there it is well worth the wait, I have clocked up nearly 800km on mine and my face muscles are aching from my constant smile while riding, exhaust note, seating position, induction roar and the stunning good looks are well worth the wait. Bad side is I have had to go back to work, ( I work abroad ) so my beautiful bike is sitting under wraps at home. 1st service will be when I return in September and I am hoping for an Indian summer or at least a couple of dry days. I have added a tail tidy, pezzo shorty levers, mettise round sliders ( expensive but cool ) already, only other mods will be mini indicators and Yoshimura R11 Black Magic end can. Bike is all I could have asked for and have no negatives to report. Stay Safe and Ride Hard : - )))

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Anyone else apart from fozzy and me still waiting for their f in the UK?
Really getting fed up

·
Registered
593 Posts
Can't believe your still waiting. :( Sounds like your dealer really doesn't give a s&#t. My dealer came through in the end and got me on my bike as soon as possible..... it can be done!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Regarding bad news

Hello everybody, new member here. I've been doing some research on these two bikes the Gsx-s1000 and the faired version, i really love the way these bikes look, had my heart set on a new Z1000 until I saw these bikes. Since i'm in the states we won't get these bikes until Oct/Nov. of this year, can't wait to see it up close. Now I'll get back on topic, i heard that the recall had something to do with radiator hose, nothing mechanical all bike that have been registered will receive a letter from Suzuki notifying them of the recall and contact their local dealer to have the part replaced, I apologize if i'm wrong.

·
Registered
593 Posts
is it me or is it just the red/black ones suffering this delay ?
Nope, it's all of them naked and faired. Suzuki stopped the dealers registering new bikes in the UK around the 13th of July. Mine was one of them along with a couple of others on here and a grey naked that my dealer also had going out that week.

My bike is proof that the parts are available in the UK and the dealers can now register bikes.... I guess it just depends on how much effort the dealers want to put into delivering bikes.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
Spoke to my sales guy today but as no-one in the workshop he didn't know if they had the part.
Suzuki assured me on friday that they had shipped all the parts, the stage coach to the westcountry must have thrown a shoe or something.
Stll hopeful for tues or wed.
Another great review of the F (better) version in Bike magazine

·
Registered
437 Posts
Stil not got news on my red and black yet, was on the phone to the dealer on Friday and went down to see him Saturday. He is gonna phone suzuki first thing this morning as I pointed him in the direction of this forum and post so hopefully he will phone later today with good news.

61 - 71 of 71 Posts