GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not strictly today as I'm in work, however on Saturday me and 3 of my mates went on a blast into Wales, spent about 10 hours in the seat. Spent two hours eating, drinking and smoking.

The bike was flawless all day, didn't miss a beat from pottering about in little villages to hammering her down some twistys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi all, it compared just fine, in fact in some cases better then I would of thought, we got onto a road called the a44 in Wales, amazing bit of road if your ever in Wales and I was in front, they all complimented the bike saying it doesn't half shift that! Top end they are all quicker but getting our beast to top speed takes seconds with that big lump! I swapped with my mate Dave who owns the BMW he loved it, he couldn't believe how nice it was in the bends, he said he felt more comfortable going quick in the corners on mine then on his in some instances, position was spot on for him.

All in all a great day plus it was a nice feeling knowing I can easily keep pace with them!

Plus that BMW goes like a stabbed rat! After an hour on that my wrists started to ache couldn't wait to get back on to mine! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
307 Posts
ye i know there are loads of good roads down here in mid wales, thats where i live lol, next time you are coming down give us a message and ill show you some good local roads that a44 is a fast road lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts