GSXS 1000 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a more comfortable seat for my 2020 GSX-S1000F. I am leaning towards the Corbin Gunfighter seat. It is pricy at over $500, but with the miles I am putting on, it may be worth it. In 2 weeks I have around 700 miles and I am doing a 300 mile trip today. Does anyone have any suggestions or have the Corbin seat? IMO the stock seat is great for an hour or so, then my a** starts to go numb :)

·
Administrator
641 Posts
I am looking for a more comfortable seat for my 2020 GSX-S1000F. I am leaning towards the Corbin Gunfighter seat. It is pricy at over $500, but with the miles I am putting on, it may be worth it. In 2 weeks I have around 700 miles and I am doing a 300 mile trip today. Does anyone have any suggestions or have the Corbin seat? IMO the stock seat is great for an hour or so, then my a** starts to go numb :)
Have a Corbin. Like it a lot.

Attachments

·
Registered
774 Posts
For me, the Sargent was not much better. I finally went with a Russell day long tractor seat (my term). I like it. But most, I think, will find it too large with the wings they add.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
I put a Sit&Fly seat cover on my DL, and I love it. I wish they made one that fit the GSX-S, but so far haven't found anyone that's used one. They have some sizes that might work, but I haven't tried them out. If anyone knows a size that would fit, I'd go for that. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.