GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I like to shop around and compare prices for tires. Everybody must have a go to site to shop for tires. So let see what everyone has. Thanks guys..

·
Registered
541 Posts
For US, I haven't found anyone beating RevZilla. I've done a bit of shopping around, and occasionally I'll find disparity among various sites, but RevZilla is always at most as low as the other lowest. Occasionally I'll find a site that's a few bucks cheaper, but they charge for shipping, RevZilla has free shipping for all orders over 40USD, so it turns out they're still cheaper.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have been going thru all the sites just pricing Pirelli tires , the Rosso 3 and right now the cheapest is on Sport Track Gear. I'm retired , I got too much time on my hands LOL

·
Registered
894 Posts
I tend to price shop but my first stop is always https://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/ who usually has the best price. If you shop regularly enough, they give you "RM Cash" toward your next purchase Which amounts to about $1.50 per $100 spent, but it helps reduce that cost. Plus, over $75 I think ships free in the USA. Every time I buy tires I build a spreadsheet and check all the usual suspects and RM almost always comes out as the best total price.

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
The tires I just bought (Mich R5s), I got at Dennis Kirk and it was the lowest price with free shipping, but it's the internet and prices change from day to day.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you're right prices do change and really snooping around I found the tires were about 25-30 bucks difference. So to me it's who gets them to me faster

1 - 9 of 9 Posts