GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the buyer of a brand new bike earlier this year, I've decided to get in contact with Suzuki UK to voice my displeasure at the riding experience (the well documented snatchy throttle). Not sure what I expect them to say/do about it (probably nothing, but, nothing ventured nothing gained) but just want to let them know I'm not happy.

I've looked on the Suzuki UK site but couldn't find a way to directly email them, so... any ideas please?

·
Registered
437 Posts
Phone them up, better talking to someone in person than a keyboard warrior. They will refer you back to the dealer though

·
Registered
355 Posts
As the buyer of a brand new bike earlier this year, I've decided to get in contact with Suzuki UK to voice my displeasure at the riding experience (the well documented snatchy throttle). Not sure what I expect them to say/do about it (probably nothing, but, nothing ventured nothing gained) but just want to let them know I'm not happy.

I've looked on the Suzuki UK site but couldn't find a way to directly email them, so... any ideas please?
I did the same with Suzuki NZ when I bought mine in late 2015. It was an entirely pleasant experience. No arguing or stuffing about. They changed the ECM at their expense through a local dealer and it completely fixed the problem. That's why I still have it!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I did the same with Suzuki NZ when I bought mine in late 2015. It was an entirely pleasant experience. No arguing or stuffing about. They changed the ECM at their expense through a local dealer and it completely fixed the problem. That's why I still have it!
Thank you, hope the UK division are as helpful.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Phone them up, better talking to someone in person than a keyboard warrior. They will refer you back to the dealer though
Communicating via a keyboard doesn't constitute being a warrior, I'd just prefer to do it that way rather than over the phone so there's a 'paper' trail to refer back to.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Communicating via a keyboard doesn't constitute being a warrior, I'd just prefer to do it that way rather than over the phone so there's a 'paper' trail to refer back to.
I was not insinuating you were the keyboard warrior, was pointing out that sometimes you get a warrior on the other end.
Sorry for any confusion

1 - 9 of 9 Posts