GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stolen from Facebook so apologies if it's anyone from here but sharing is caring :)

Attachments

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Now be nice Matt :)

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Followed with an f model (f=faster model)

It would be great if Suzuki sold exactly how they blinged the F up for the Show.
After market longer and tinted windscreen and a Yoshi exhaust, exactly, so why not as OEM stock straight up?
(Oh, that would not help Dealers flog their Suzuki Genuine Accessories, silly me).

Otherwise, that would save the Customers $$$ as presumably the cost would be fairer than buying the stock parts included on our bikes and binning them for the desired accessory parts.
Anyone say Corporate Profits come first?

Rob.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Otherwise, that would save the Customers $$$ as presumably the cost would be fairer than buying the stock parts included on our bikes and binning them for the desired accessory parts.
Anyone say Corporate Profits come first?

Rob.

I couldn't agree more, I'm starting to wonder about Suzuki after the fueling problems with the bike and very little done and now I have just found out that this weekend we have the Australian bike expo in Melbourne which I am attending and every other bike manufacture has a stand except for Suzuki, their goes some sales right their

·
Registered
162 Posts
Interesting, nice find! I like these ones! Mostly the "F"aster one. :) I'd like to know who makes this double-bubble tinted windscreen as well, it's likely not straight from Suz. It looks nice, although we barely see it..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts