GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just wondering if anyone uses Bluetooth headsets in their helmets, I'm looking at Sena 10R looks like a good piece kit, has anyone got one and can tell me what it's like in the real world? Cheers everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have a sena 20s and I'm happy with it. The speakers are actually pretty good for music.

The intercom function works really well with one other person but has some issues when three or more people are connected.

·
Registered
387 Posts
I've got the Sena SMH5 and am very happy with it, real easy to use and setup, use it as intercom with my mates, to take the occasional phone call but mostly for music, My current helmet is a Shark Speed R and after experimenting with the speaker positioning I can hear clearly at 120mph+

·
Registered
152 Posts
Wife and I use Sena SMH10's, and we love them. I don't think you can go wrong with any of the Sena systems.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I went with the new Sena 10U set. Has the high quality speakers and is made to integrate seamlessly into a few specific helmets. I have the one for the Schuberth C3 Pro. It works very well and integrates for a very clean look. Sounds good even at speed. Very happy with it. Highly recommend it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts