GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yanked them off the bike in replacements of my asv levers. I have no issue giving these to a member, I am seeking full shipment cost, I am guessing 10-15 Bucks, shipping them off in the ASV packaging I got / box. I can take pictures of them, but well they are literally the gloss black oem levers. First come first serve. just agree to pay whatever the cost is to your pad. Lol I mean I dont mind giving them away but I dont want to really lose any $ shipping them.

Post for dibs in order.

Theres 300 miles on them, as thats how many I got in this week before swapped new ones on.

Local pick up is free, dayton ohio area. I cruise thru Columbus and cinci often too also Richmond Indiana, if someone wanted to meet and grab them somewhere.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I had him send me $15 beforehand because he had 1 post and he sent it without any issue.

Seemed odd to me that someone who only made 1 post would message me but whatever, it was either throw them away or give them away.

Shipping was 13 bucks, netted 2 bucks. lol No one else commented and I did it this morning.

·
Registered
15 Posts
greg i will have a standard set of gsxs1000 levers in black this week for sale if you never got any sorted just lets no m8

·
Registered
219 Posts
greg i will have a standard set of gsxs1000 levers in black this week for sale if you never got any sorted just lets no m8
If they arent taken I will have them please?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Unbelievable Freedom that you would give them away. Nice of you! I have a 2017, which came with silver levers, I bought the black OEM levers from Suzuki for $130!!

So now I have these OEM black levers for sale, as I just bought some CRG shorty's off another Forum Member here.

Will sell for $90 shipped if anyone's interested. Perfect, as new condition

1 - 13 of 13 Posts