GSXS 1000 Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
This one on currently has 3500kms on it, one think I like about the S22 is they keep a nice shape and grip even half worn

15:45 , watch from there before watching the entire video ; this guy is a wizard with suspension setups

Your tyre according to Dave Moss may have too much tyre pressure & / or incorrect suspension rebound

https://youtu.be/2MFoRADBau8?t=945

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hahaha na mate that's what a tyre looks like after some punishment on the road it's a beautiful thing, yes I actually use my tyres for what there for, I wear out the sides before the middle I know it's hard for some of you highway warriors to fathom . I have a Nitron rear that has been setup on a shock dyno so no rebound issues I think the way the light is on the tyre is in the pic it might look like a tear but believe me the tyre looks mint. I've meet Dave Moss a couple of times in his tour down under he setup yrs ago a zx10 for me he's a good dude with lots of good info but like everything it's all subjective.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
took first long ride with the s22 50s had 55 before i couldent tell the difference......now when i went from the stock worn out tire to the 55 it was night and day...not a twisty guy so im sure there is a difference.....the 50 looks like a 55 in shape...someone here said the average rider wont tell the difference ill have to agree....50 does feel more stable on the highway

21 - 25 of 25 Posts