GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what type of plug I need to match to the spare power outlet in the headlight assembly of the naked version?

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I've been to a couple of auto stores and trawled through pages and pages of google images and cant find anything that looks like a match to that plug. Guess I'll just have to shove the wires in and tape it up.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Hi Matt,
Just cut it off and buy something at the likes of Jaycar Electronics.
As your wont find one locally unless you find a old loom at the wreckers and do you really want an old loom to strip apart the connectors lugs and find it won't fit ?

Rob.

·
Registered
719 Posts
I took a look at the auxiliary power connector and decided to slide the pins out
Connector on

I slid the pins right into another one that I happen to have both ends for

The unused female side is where I will attach my USB outlet.
They sell similar connectors and pins at the auto parts store USB outlet . This is suzuki pins fit right into the connector from the auto parts store
I think I'm going by the Marine store though to see what power outlet options they have their first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
719 Posts
I got some weird shipping cost to but once I knew what I was looking for I simply bought it from another site with more reasonable shipping cost

·
Registered
42 Posts
I got some weird shipping cost to but once I knew what I was looking for I simply bought it from another site with more reasonable shipping cost

What other site? I tried looking elsewhere but could not find anything.

·
Registered
987 Posts
For some reason shipping comes up at $124USD on this site through Paypal....strange.
Eastern Beaver requires a minimum purchase of $20. If your cart is under that amount the shipping will show ridiculously high.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts