GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Hells Angels carry em over the shoulder. Easy access to use as, err? a "deterrent" .
When I'm touring it goes around the base of my tail pack.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Tail pack. I wouldn't leave it anywhere else. The ****'s Angels method is also good, but only if you can secure it tightly or don't lean much.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
364 Posts
I carry a Datatool Python lock and chain (1.5m & 5.5kg) in an Oxford RT15 tail pack plus room for other bits and bobs.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tail pack... Was not aware of this option. Thank. As for the other solution, I'm too tiny, it won't suit

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
...but isn't it easy to cut the tail pack straps ant steal it? Does it contain an integral helmet?

·
Registered
364 Posts
where you chaining it to a pole tree....why not a disc lock chain is easy to cut..plus its small
In the UK the thieves will pull up in a van and a couple of guys will lift the whole bike plus whatever screaming alarm is going off, into the back of the van and that's it. ...... gone. If it's locked to something solid with a big chain they will look for an easier option and hopefully your bike will still be there when you finish work.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thats wacked never herd of that....is that just at home over night parking...strange but true i guess
Whenever the bike is parked, for the theft insurance, Israel: chain to fixed object+disc lock+alarm. For the last 2 i have an abus 8008 which is also good for not forgetting to unlock as the siren will fire when the bike is pulled off the side stand

1 - 14 of 14 Posts