GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the idea of changing my R11 yoshi can...I have the full straight through system on it no cat, I have always loved the Austin racing systems and toying with purchasing the end can and having it engineered to my yoshi headers....I would like it to exit from under the riders peg with ot pointing up a little.
Has anyone got some sort of frankenstein system on theirs .
On one hand I think don't mess with it, and the other I think change it but what of i don't like the sound of it...maybe buy some black widow headers and have it made up..if I don't like how it looks or sounds least I haven't butchered the yoshi system??...
what u folks think??

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Don’t cut the Yosh! But you could have a link pipe made to fit the end can that you like. Do you have access to a good muffler shop? They can make a link pipe, and expand the exit diameter with a stretcher if you need it bigger to fit the can Inlet.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's not exactly what you want to do but,
Arrow headers with custom made link pipe and $40 Aliexpress can.
It is LOUD!
View attachment 44320
loking for it to be shorter so the can exits just under the riders peg.....i seen one on ebay for sale and i think the guy had advertised it on here a good while back, was a black carbon can exited on a 45 degree angle

1 - 6 of 6 Posts