GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone changed the polarisation on there clocks?

I've seen a few clips of it being done and wandered if it is as easy as it looks?

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
There is an extensive Thread already on this topic

Rob.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is an extensive Thread already on this topic

Rob.
Ah cool I’ll have a look 👍🏻

·
Registered
45 Posts
You know what will be quicker, easier and cheaper if you actually read the manual because the GSXS already has that option in the setting. 🙈😯🤯

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
You know what will be quicker, easier and cheaper if you actually read the manual because the GSXS already has that option in the setting. 🙈😯🤯
Really? I haven't seen that in my manual. Is that for the newer versions? (Mine's a 2016).

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
You will have to show us where that info is? The only thing I know that can be altered is the rev counter display.

·
Registered
45 Posts
You will have to show us where that info is? The only thing I know that can be altered is the rev counter display.
Well I just red the manual 😳. And I apologize I switched (flipped the rev counter dark to light) the rev counter. the gsxs does not do the whole display just the rev counter. Again my mistake please put the stone down.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I wouldn't all rush to do this, I rode a CB1000R with the black background display and in bright sunlight it washed out like a mobile phone.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Well I just red the manual 😳. And I apologize I switched (flipped the rev counter dark to light) the rev counter. the gsxs does not do the whole display just the rev counter. Again my mistake please put the stone down.
Apology accepted 😊👍🏻

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I wouldn't all rush to do this, I rode a CB1000R with the black background display and in bright sunlight it washed out like a mobile phone.
Ive had seconds thoughts, looks better on some models than others, looks unfinished on the GSXS.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Talking about light v dark I really like the Forum dark mode, didn't think I would but now I'm "converted". :D

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Talking about light v dark I really like the Forum dark mode, didn't think I would but now I'm "converted". :D
I keep switching between the two, think my eyes find it easier on daytime mode, Sonny Boy's eyes aren't as good as they used to be 🤓

1 - 13 of 13 Posts