GSXS 1000 Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
To update. I’ve bought some Driven Meteor sbk bars.

I decided I wasn’t going to modify the Renthals by cutting them down in case the vibration was substantially increased. To buy another Renthal bar would cost around $400 Canadian, so I went for a Driven Meteor sbk bar which I got for $120 Canadian. If it doesn’t work out at least I’ve only wasted $120 not $400.

The driven is a quality bar. I’m not sure yet, as I haven’t pulled out the Renthal bar end or weights, but I don’t think they will fit the Driven bar. I can buy Driven bar ends, but they look lighter than the stock ends. I plan on cutting off an inch at either end of the bar and seeing how that works out.
Has anyone tried bar snake ?

·
Registered
257 Posts
i fitted driven handlebars, much better angle, about 30mm more forward and 20mm lower, i hated the amount of pull back especially when leaning off bike

·
Administrator
479 Posts
i fitted driven handlebars, much better angle, about 30mm more forward and 20mm lower, i hated the amount of pull back especially when leaning off bike
Looking at the Driven site, there are several different model numbers. Which one did you order? Thanks.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts