GSXS 1000 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a pain this is if you have an F model, after a long run today then checking and prepping the bike for a long run next weekend i tried to check the coolant level and i could not do it without undoing some of the fairing to check it, problem is i cannot see any low or high level markings or if their is any, are they visible on a naked or has anyone taken notice when they had their fairing off to let me know, i am thinking it is low and will have to buy some coolant tomorrow if so, i'm thinking just put some in and it will over flow if it has too much in it.
You may see on the picture where its at now just above the bottom but does it require this much room for expansion, the manual does not help and just looks like another copy paste section for all their manuals.

Attachments

·
Registered
222 Posts
Here is a pic from when I had the fairings off that shows the level in mine. I'm sure the level is correct, but I don't remember where the upper and lower lines were.

Attachments

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Lucky, I was worried mine may have been low but it looks about the same as yours, it would be a pain to top up too with the fairing on, don't tell the naked boys of the nucience :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts