GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I'm currently in the middle of applying the Chipguard full kit for the naked Gixxes. My impression of the kit is that it is well thought out with comprehensive paint cover. It also includes a section for the central part of the headlight.

I recommend it for fussy buggers like me who want the paint kept pristine. If you choose to install it yourself be prepared to dedicate some time to the process, it's fiddly and takes time to get lined up and the bubbles out. If you are impatient or of a nervous disposition then pay someone else as it can be a bugger to get right over curved surfaces.

Steve, the bloke on the other end of the emails, was very helpful and accomodating. He happily shipped the kit to Australia despite the site not giving you the option.

Two thumbs up!:D

·
Registered
437 Posts
I had the kit on my 600 and it was brilliant, being a fussy bugger I have it sitting waiting to be put on my gixxus. Not attempting it myself I get a local vehicle wrapping company to put it on for me.
Cant recommend the stuff highly enough might ask the to include pieces for the forks aswell as it looks like they could chip also

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was curious to see if I could do it. It's not that had once you get a feel for the process.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts