GSXS 1000 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi guys, I can feel something shift and clunk when I apply the front brake.

The dealer says this is normal, as the pad doesn't fit perfectly in the front caliper, but I have never felt this in several other motorcycles that I have owned.

Has anybody else experienced this, or have any insight? Would appreciate it very much.
yes i have the same problem was told the front brake pads do move a bit but my bike has two front brake discs that move forwards and backwards ive been to suzuki dealer thet said they want changing but suzuki say no there ok what a suprise waiting for suzuki to contact me i have email suzuki uk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi guys, I can feel something shift and clunk when I apply the front brake.

The dealer says this is normal, as the pad doesn't fit perfectly in the front caliper, but I have never felt this in several other motorcycles that I have owned.

Has anybody else experienced this, or have any insight? Would appreciate it very much.
Hi i have and its been to suzuki its my front brake disc moving forwards and backwards when braking they told me it was with in tollerence but they cant tell you what the tollerence is my bike has done 1000 miles suzuki warrenty is a joke

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.