GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, took the plunge with the OGIO Mach 5 backpack.
OGIO 123006,36 No Drag Mach 5-Stealth Rear, Number 1: Amazon.co.uk: Car & Motorbike
It arrived this week and looks amazing! My last one was a Kriege and was waterproof but just a big pit of a bag that weighed on the shoulders and often dropped onto the seat cowl.

The OGIO one has a solid carbon style shell so no dropping and has compartments galore inside! Even one section to carry a spare non-tinted visor lol.

You can get them a lot cheaper on bikermart website at the moment.

Cheers

·
Registered
1 Posts
Guys, took the plunge with the OGIO Mach 5 backpack.
OGIO 123006,36 No Drag Mach 5-Stealth Rear, Number 1: Amazon.co.uk: Car & Motorbike
It arrived this week and looks amazing! My last one was a Kriege and was waterproof but just a big pit of a bag that weighed on the shoulders and often dropped onto the seat cowl.

The OGIO one has a solid carbon style shell so no dropping and has compartments galore inside! Even one section to carry a spare non-tinted visor lol.

You can get them a lot cheaper on bikermart website at the moment.

Cheers
I have a similar one from https://comparily.com/best-backpack-for-moms/ . It is not only waterproof and cheap but also the best backpack for classy people. It's so comfortable. Sounds like 'decent and stylish' descibes you! Maybe you should give my recommendation a try as well, I just acquired one for my wifie.

Cheers!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts