GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, soon-to-be owner of 2020 GSX - S1000F. Looking at saddlebag / side case options for touring setup. Anybody have experience or comments on Cortech saddlebags and tailbags? Seem like quality products and large 32L (each) storage. Looks attractive with both side and tail bags. I’m looking for a quality solution that’s not going to cost an arm and a leg! Thanks, glad to be joining this group.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I've had a set of the Cortech Super 2.0 Sport Saddlebags for about 10 years now and have no complaints. I've used them on a few different bikes without issue, and they work on my GSX-S with a fender eliminator just fine without the need for any support brackets so long as the passenger pegs are mounted. I only mount them when needed so can't comment on longevity as well as others might.

ETA: I have the Sport model not the Super

·
Registered
67 Posts
I've had a set of the Cortech Super 2.0 Sport Saddlebags for about 10 years now and have no complaints. I've used them on a few different bikes without issue, and they work on my GSX-S with a fender eliminator just fine without the need for any support brackets so long as the passenger pegs are mounted. I only mount them when needed so can't comment on longevity as well as others might.

ETA: I have the Sport model not the Super
i have 2.0 bags. the only complaint is no possibility to attach security lock

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hello, soon-to-be owner of 2020 GSX - S1000F. Looking at saddlebag / side case options for touring setup. Anybody have experience or comments on Cortech saddlebags and tailbags? Seem like quality products and large 32L (each) storage. Looks attractive with both side and tail bags. I’m looking for a quality solution that’s not going to cost an arm and a leg! Thanks, glad to be joining this group.
i have them. Remind me in 2-2,5 weeks, I can make a review how the fit bike.
Bags are at home, bike still at winter storage.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts