GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Cheers man. That is exactly what I'm looking for.
Might have to wait on these as very expensive.
I do like the front fork paddock stand hook attachment.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Hope they have a version for the F in development :)

·
Registered
593 Posts
Red would be good if it was a match, but it looks a bit light, so I think I would play safe with black.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I like the look of the metisse stuff more than the gsg. I don't speak German though so it's not easy to navigate the gsg site. Are they less expensive? The metisse frame, front and rear axle sliders are around $550 USD.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I like the look of the metisse stuff more than the gsg. I don't speak German though so it's not easy to navigate the gsg site. Are they less expensive? The metisse frame, front and rear axle sliders are around $550 USD.
metisse is extremly expensive only for frame sliders(big ones) 290 € for set. i wrote them email if i they can make me better price for complete pads frame+front+rear.
their answer was prices are as they are on the internet. pfffff

gsg is frame set 135€, rear 42€, front 42€ = 219€

metisse frame big oval 290€, frame small circle 190€, rear 70€, front 70€
best case complete 330€
complete with big oval ones 430€!!!!

i do like the metisse also more but they clearly were drunk when they made the prices.:(

·
Registered
34 Posts
metisse is extremly expensive only for frame sliders(big ones) 290 € for set. i wrote them email if i they can make me better price for complete pads frame+front+rear.
their answer was prices are as they are on the internet. pfffff

gsg is frame set 135€, rear 42€, front 42€ = 219€

metisse frame big oval 290€, frame small circle 190€, rear 70€, front 70€
best case complete 330€
complete with big oval ones 430€!!!!

i do like the metisse also more but they clearly were drunk when they made the prices.:(
Thank you for that breakdown. You are right the metisse is way off the mark in terms of price.

·
Registered
647 Posts
I agree, everything that is specific to this bike is really expensive.
I'm going to start looking at brake lines and new chains and sprockets instead of protection.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Since I'm in the US, I have a while to wait anyway. Hopefully some of the companies over here will make some options as well. I really want to put some kind of protection on it. Once we have them over here that is...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Everything is expensive because the bike has just been released give it about 6 months the prices will be reasonable.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts