GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so please take a look at this link and tell me if I need anything else once I get this exhaust.
the seller says everything I need is in this kit and I will not have any FI light or other issues.
please note this isn't for performance but really for looks and sound, I could care less about going faster with a 1000cc street bike.

Suzuki GSX-S 1000 Full system Exhaust Muffler CS Racing Taylor Made Style | eBay
Suzuki GSX-S 1000 Full system Exhaust Muffler CS Racing Taylor Made Style | eBay
https://www.csescapamentos.com/loja/br/suzuki/39-full-completo-gsx-s-1000-.html

I appreciate your input!!

·
Registered
486 Posts
I think the stock exhaust looks great. It sounds good too but a little quiet. My plan is to eventually just install an arrow header and use the stock sound box. It will look stock, but have more HP and TQ, shave a few pounds and be a bit louder not having to run through a valve and a cat.

There's really only two things I want to do to my GSX... headers and a better rear shock. Ok, 3 things...I need a small screen too haha

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so does anyone think I need to purchase anything else or will the kit have everything I need to avoid an FI light?

your thoughts?

·
Registered
74 Posts
I'd wait to see what you get in the kit, they most likely will supply everything you need, I imagine you'd get a kit with it to trick the valve so it doesn't bring the fi light on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
111 Posts
I may be mistaken but I believe there was another member here who tried the cs racing exhaust and actually lost power.
This is the exhaust kit from the Brazilian compsny, right?
Ya the kit looks **** but to pay that money and LOSE performance...lol

·
Registered
45 Posts
I agree 100% good idea. I'll likely end up doing the same. Do you think a power commander would be necessary after removing the cat?

I think the stock exhaust looks great. It sounds good too but a little quiet. My plan is to eventually just install an arrow header and use the stock sound box. It will look stock, but have more HP and TQ, shave a few pounds and be a bit louder not having to run through a valve and a cat.

There's really only two things I want to do to my GSX... headers and a better rear shock. Ok, 3 things...I need a small screen too haha

·
Registered
45 Posts
I remember seeing that too. said it made the bike run terrible i believe. it's too bad cuz it looks sweet.

I may be mistaken but I believe there was another member here who tried the cs racing exhaust and actually lost power.
This is the exhaust kit from the Brazilian compsny, right?
Ya the kit looks **** but to pay that money and LOSE performance...lol

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
he had other mods at the same time.
I messaged him, he didn't mention any of that.
I read his thread, nothing about it being bad, just no power gains, which I don't care much about bikes are already stupid fast.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I hope it works out for u man, its def the nicest looking exhaust option.

he had other mods at the same time.
I messaged him, he didn't mention any of that.
I read his thread, nothing about it being bad, just no power gains, which I don't care much about bikes are already stupid fast.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I guess they don't like end cans. Considering that these are around the same price as an M4 I don't see the appeal. With the M4 you know its a nice piece of equipment that was tuned and engineered to best suit the bike. As opposed to just welding some steel pipes together. Which I'm assuming is how a lot of these were made. But if you want to go that route there are much cheaper options available (Motad,Black Widow).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts