GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some help with guys that have already installed these on there bikes, I have tried to find there dyno sheets and comes up file not found. My question is did you actually lose HP, and did you have it remapped,and dynoed.

I'm not to sure if I like the way M4 full exhaust sounds Just yet, then I seen where guys did the decat and slip on remapped dynoed and some other mods, with some gains added. A lot of info to take in, and how much you want to spend.

My plans are to first figure out what exhaust to go with, got a guy in town that does remapping and dyno's . going to do air filter mod. depending what i do with exhaust, servo eliminator, and Pair eliminator.

Any other suggestions are welcome

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Went and pulled the trigger on the CS Racing Exhaust, it will be arriving June 8th. I have my air filter, doing air box mod, have the block off plates for the pair valve, and the resistor. Hopefully I we be able to get the flash and the dyno on June 15. will keep you posted on how I gain.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Went and pulled the trigger on the CS Racing Exhaust, it will be arriving June 8th. I have my air filter, doing air box mod, have the block off plates for the pair valve, and the resistor. Hopefully I we be able to get the flash and the dyno on June 15. will keep you posted on how I gain.
You have without doubt just bought the best looking exhaust for the gsxs1000, I said it 4 years ago and I still think it now. I really wish I was able to buy it back then, it was not available without going direct to the company in Brazil, they couldn't answer simple shipping questions about import tax.

Power - these graphs show most the common ones, as far as I can see the M4 makes the most power across the range with almost a straight line making a good amount more, next would be arrow, then CS racing, then Yoshi and finally stock as you'd expect. To be perfectly honest though I for one did not buy my bike to go drag racing on, the stock bike has more than adequate power for what it is.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bought it off ebay. It was direct from Brazil, free Shipping it's coming standard shipping through DHL, it will be here Monday.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got the exhaust installed, Pair valve deleted with resistor, K&N air filter. Exhaust sounds awesome. Bike goes in next Tuesday for ECU flash, and dyno. Will post Pics and vids after words.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts