GSXS 1000 Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Got this setup on mine, but only the full exhaust no other parts, it works great. The servo motor decoy works fine other than little tick tick tick noise before startup. Bike feels stronger and sounds great but not too loud just enough for fun.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Great post, thanks. Looks like a good system. I'm sure LEAVEITSTOCK will be along shortly to abuse you for spending money on your bike, so let's all wait for his words of wisdom.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Great post, thanks. Looks like a good system. I'm sure LEAVEITSTOCK will be along shortly to abuse you for spending money on your bike, so let's all wait for his words of wisdom.
lol last time i seen you...you where crying and stamping your feet....let it go man let it go :laugh:

·
Registered
5 Posts
I had 3 CS Racing already. 2 of them replacing the Yoshi that came with my bikes and 1 replacing the stock exhaust. They sound amazing and the look is exclusive!! There're other brands trying to imitate them but they are low quality to compete with price. The best place to buy is thru their website csracing.us
There are other brands trying to make the same design but all with bad quality and bad design.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts