GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Those look nice :+1: Is that the Ventura rack system you have fitted. If possible could you post a couple of close up pics of where it's attached to. I was contemplating on getting their rack for when I'd be taking a pillion as well as luggage. Thank you :blush:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

L brackets bolt into rear footpeg bolt is (I've removed my rear pegs)and there's a bar that bolts into where the rear mudguard bolts to under tray of bike

·
Registered
41 Posts

L brackets bolt into rear footpeg bolt is (I've removed my rear pegs)and there's a bar that bolts into where the rear mudguard bolts to under tray of bike
Thank you Hutch for the pics. :)
That seems a good system and pretty simple. I'm asking how it's attached cause if I was away for the week and based in the one place, I think I'd want to remove the system and then put it back on again when I'd be carrying the luggage and pillion to travel back home again. I'm not overly fussed on the two bars left poking up either side of the bike when the luggage isn't being used.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I've searched through fleabay trying to find those chequered flag decals, and I can't for the life of me locate them. Can you please post a link?

·
Registered
19 Posts
You can get a simple ventura grab handle that runs from one side to the other to replace the rack when not using it. It looks ok.

·
Registered
44 Posts
You can get a simple ventura grab handle that runs from one side to the other to replace the rack when not using it. It looks ok.
It also gives the unfortunate pillion some comfort they won't slide off the back :eek:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Check eBay 261102791990, I cut round the outside of white squares, leaving the clear bit in between to hold it in place.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts