GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First world problems. I'm stuck between red and black and Blue. So my local bike shop can't get red and black for another couple of months which is ok I can wait. But my second choice was the Triton blue and he's offered me on road costs and a yoshi pipe as part of the deal. Very tempting! >:D

Attachments

·
Registered
190 Posts
I like the blue but I am biased! Everyone who sees the bike loves the colour and it looks great in the sunshine. I couldn't decide between the red/black and blue and had to get the deciding vote from my 6yo son! Funny thing was I actually went in to place the order for the grey but didn't like the look in real life.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah that's what I did also! The grey unfortunately looks a bit ugly in the flesh whereas the Blue is fantastic in the flesh. The blue on the computer looks a bit gimmiky definitely better in the flesh. I was hoping the red was more like the old gixxer Yoshi orange colour but hey. THink I'll just take them up on the deal TBH.

·
Registered
41 Posts
grey is poo, red/black would be the best if the red wasn't a yuk red... blue is the best colour!

and lucky you if you can get the yoshi pipe, they're illegal in AUS! :(

·
Registered
276 Posts
Take the deal bro, that's a good saving and the blue is awesome, I'm getting alot of compliments on the colour (and the bike of course).
My brother has that pipe on his gsx r, sounds great.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep you've convinced me. Blue it is. I found a red and black one at another store but these guys always look always look after me so i'm generally loyal if I get good service.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Take the deal bro!
I don't like yoshi pipe, but is a great deal.
However, like my professor of photography says, everyone of us see the things, the image, in different ways. So the best color to choose is what your eyes and your mind look how THE BEST :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Why the yoshi pipe is illegal in AUS? It's an approved pipe! :|
From what I was told, the Yoshi hasn't as yet made it through Australian Design Rule (ADR) laws... However, I believe from the talk I've heard that it will eventually make it through.. Hopefully :D

·
Registered
840 Posts
First world problems. I'm stuck between red and black and Blue. So my local bike shop can't get red and black for another couple of months which is ok I can wait. But my second choice was the Triton blue and he's offered me on road costs and a yoshi pipe as part of the deal. Very tempting! >:D
I thought I wanted the red/black but after seeing the blue in person I was blown away. Waiting for a blue F now. Final decision.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks all that bad boy in blue is now sitting in my garage. Took it for a scratch yesterday. Amazing. Learning to corner again after four years on a boulevard ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts