GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Welcome to the forum! This place has a lot of 'world' GSX-S owners, so when you post, bear in mind that not everyone on here is from the USA. Lot's of people from all over (Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, etc.) You could help people out by getting your location listed under your username, so if you ask a question, they can give you a better answer based on where in the world you are from.

Good to have you here. I used to live in Monument, CO, and Aurora, CO. You get a short riding season where you live, but you also have some amazing places to ride and explore from June through Sept! In the winter, I'd ride out to the eastern plains, just to keep the bike 'in shape' and healthy, but that's some boring riding out that way. Favorite 'quick ride' was Hwy 105 from Sedalia to Monument. Hope you have fun with your 2018 GSX-S in colorful Colorado. (ABS was a good choice on your part. Lots of gravel in those mountain corners even during the summer months!)

·
Registered
549 Posts
Grand Prix was my favorite dealership in that area. Gun shop upstairs was a bonus. I told them they just needed a stripper bar and they'd have everything a guy could ever want or need covered, ha! They were always good people to talk to and buy parts from. Glad you were able to get the GSX-S1000 from them.

I used to go to Fay Myers, but they weren't as customer friendly and definitely didn't want to 'deal' on anything.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts