GSXS 1000 Forum banner

Depost Down & Ordered

3K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  lee711 
#1 ·
Well, I've finally done it.. After reading soo many reviews, feedback, forums, pros/cons.. The deposit has been put down at my local dealer on the Gold Coast for a Red/Black bike..

And guess what, apparently there's a stock shortage at the moment meaning I won't get delivery of the bike until Nov-15!!!!

Although I want the bike NOW, I'm kinda glad cause it gives me time to save the rest of the dosh to pay for the bike!! Super stoked though & absolutely cannot wait!!

Now to look at accessories...

#4 ·
Well, I've finally done it.. After reading soo many reviews, feedback, forums, pros/cons.. The deposit has been put down at my local dealer on the Gold Coast for a Red/Black bike..

And guess what, apparently there's a stock shortage at the moment meaning I won't get delivery of the bike until Nov-15!!!!

Although I want the bike NOW, I'm kinda glad cause it gives me time to save the rest of the dosh to pay for the bike!! Super stoked though & absolutely cannot wait!!

Now to look at accessories...
Would that be cause its the best and fastest colour? >:D

Reactions: ackack and Redman
#6 ·
It could be! :laugh::D Or it just could be that we're soo bloody far away that it takes ages for the shipments to arrive! Silly Suzuki, they should've known!

I'm going to go with the best and fastest colour idea though ;)

#7 ·
Good colour choice :)

The waiting sucks....I ordered mine a couple weeks ago, red and black also, was told it'd be at the dealer by Friday 21st, so yesterday. I got a phone call on Thursday telling me that not enough had been ordered, and I missed out, I now have to wait 6 more weeks :(

#8 ·
That's a shocker Marty.. At least I knew the wait I was up for when I ordered the bike.. Sucks to find out after.. Ahh well, we'll both eventually be happy :D

Have you seen the Red/Black yet? I haven't, so the dealer said if I'm not entirely happy with it, I can choose another colour.. From the pics, I reckon I'll be happy, hard choice though!

#11 ·
Congrats on purchase, you chose wisely picking red & black, I gave my R & B a good wash and polish today and then treated her to a coat of autoglym HD wax and boy does she sparkle............ all ready for a spanking tomorow.. >:D>:D

Reactions: Sandyman
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.