GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,
I was going to put on a steering stabilizer but decided not too. I didn't want the large bracket coming off the tank.
Anyway, I paid over $250 for it, I'll sell it for $100. Please see the link from amazon where I bought it. Thank you.
James

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N32FKZK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

If the link does not work, go to amazon and search for:
Dimotiv Steering Damper Mounting Kit (MATRIS) for SUZUKI GSXS1000 2016 , GSXS1000F 2016 (BLACK)

NOTE: it does not come with the damper.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello All,
I was going to put on a steering stabilizer but decided not too. I didn't want the large bracket coming off the tank.
Anyway, I paid over $250 for it, I'll sell it for $100. Please see the link from amazon where I bought it. Thank you.
James

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N32FKZK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

If the link does not work, go to amazon and search for:
Dimotiv Steering Damper Mounting Kit (MATRIS) for SUZUKI GSXS1000 2016 , GSXS1000F 2016 (BLACK)

NOTE: it does not come with the damper.

PM Sent

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Anyone with an "f" interested in a steering damper?

I also don't like the one advertised on amazon/ebay. I have a plan to get my own brackets made up by cnc tools from aluminium to fit a steering damper between the triple trees on the forks. 2 brackets, one fitting in the bracket that holds the fairing, lights etc - very substantial plastic webbed part and the end of the rod attached to the fork bracket.

If anyione else is interested in buying the brackets, let me know - I should be getting the first ones made up this week

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm interested, Since the seller is not interested in selling his item

Anyone with an "f" interested in a steering damper?

I also don't like the one advertised on amazon/ebay. I have a plan to get my own brackets made up by cnc tools from aluminium to fit a steering damper between the triple trees on the forks. 2 brackets, one fitting in the bracket that holds the fairing, lights etc - very substantial plastic webbed part and the end of the rod attached to the fork bracket.

If anyione else is interested in buying the brackets, let me know - I should be getting the first ones made up this week

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Greg,
this has already been sold and i can't find out how to delete the posting. Also, when i try to private message you it says your email is not set up for you to receive private messages. I'm not sure why it says this.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts