GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all I'm after your thoughts on a double bubble tinted screen for my f model.
What's out there that's good quality & looks good. Thanks.

·
Registered
204 Posts
any photos when fitted i cant make my mind up if i like it or not. Im not overly troubled by wind as i moved from a naked bike the the F version. This is however on my list of things i am considering.

·
Registered
92 Posts
any photos when fitted i cant make my mind up if i like it or not. Im not overly troubled by wind as i moved from a naked bike the the F version. This is however on my list of things i am considering.
Type "MRA" into the search bar and you'll find a few different threads with photos of them fitted.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I finally got my screen. I've taken photos of the before and after, and also a couple with the new screen in front of the OEM, and also the other way around, so you can see the difference in size. It's a marked improvement from an air deflection perspective, but I'm not 100% convinced about the looks. I'm sure it'll grow on me over time. I'll take some wider-angle shots and post them soon. Click the thumbnail for larger image.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Guessing it's just a 5 minute fit 4 bolt fit? that would be great when on a longer trip and just swap it back for arounnd town or shorter runs , it looks good, it's on my near future list now

·
Registered
334 Posts
Guessing it's just a 5 minute fit 4 bolt fit? that would be great when on a longer trip and just swap it back for arounnd town or shorter runs , it looks good, it's on my near future list now
The first assembly is a little longer, in that you need to assemble the brackets, spacers, etc. Once it's on, it would be 8 bolts to remove the screen in order to re-fit the original (4 bolts).

·
Registered
379 Posts
Would you guys mind getting a pic from a little further away from the bike? It's hard to see how the size of the screen scales with the bike from the above pics. Thank you!

·
Registered
379 Posts
I heard back from Powerbronze and CalSci. Powerbronze will make any combination of color, with or without the logo. CalSci will cut custom shapes, or modify the screen they already have.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts