GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made a ride to Down Town Dallas Deep Ellum area.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes. Always an early ride when the hot Texas summer is upon us. Terribly hot summer to say the least. This morning, it was mid 80's when I left and it was mid 90's by the time I got do to Deep Ellum. It did heat up super quick.

That Deep Ellum area has lost a lot of the Artistic Street Art that is had so much of at one time. Kind of sad to see it all evaporating and going away. I remember when there was a tunnel down there (but that's been gone for many years now) and many wild looking people were all around. Things change and Deep Ellum's Artistic Vibe of art and people is slowly disappearing into just a memory.

Anyway... It was a good ride with good places to see in Deep Ellum.

The end of next month, I plan on going to Austin to check out their Artist Street art and to take some pictures. Hopefully, the weather will be cooler for my 3 hour motorcycle ride to Austin or.... I may not go to Austin. ;)

·
Registered
828 Posts
Very cool.

Man we DFWers got to meet up soon.

I'm leaving at 06:30 tomorrow to meet a group in Cool, TX west of Weatherford at a great breakfast place there. There by 7:30, home by 10. If anyone wants to go. Anyone wants to go, PM me.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dayum! I just got this msg. Great idea for the meet up, but too late for me.
Ride safe and stay cool brother.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts