GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had the Suzuki heated grips fitted prior to pick up. On complaining to dealer that the RHS grip did not heat up anywhere near as well as LHS. Was told that there was power to it therefore it worked. After some discussion dealer said he would ask Suzuki about it . After 3 months and no answer I contacted Suzuki Aus .and asked about the problem. 4 days later had a call from dealer. The grips can be changed to Oxford after market ones under warranty. So to anyone who has them don't be fobbed off. The grips DO NOT work properly and can be changed under warranty. I have ordered a throttle tamer off E-bay to reduce snatchy throttle issue, and when that arrives will have fitted when i change the grips.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Heated Grips? Are we talking about a GSX S1000 street bike? As I bought a brand new 2020 Bike it's actually a 2020 GSX S1000ZAMO and I didn't know they came with or you could ask for heated grips as I did pay cash for my bike so I saved a little cash but not much. I have put about 400 mile on my bike so far as I purchased it last month it was made and assembled on March 3rd,2020 and delivered so I could pick it up. I like the bike very much but am thinking about selling it reasonable for a fast sale to buy something different!

·
Registered
2015 GSX-S1000 ABS
1,609 Posts
There have been posts on here about Suzuki OEM heated grips mostly negative.
Do a forum search.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts