Votes: 2 66.7%
  • P3 Tuning

Votes: 1 33.3%
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
Suzuki GSX-S 1000
506 Posts
Spoke with Steve Jordans MC in surrey recently (obviosuly with bias) ; they told me its pointless entertaining an ECU flash solely without a dyno

I imagine this splits opinions (like most things)

I'm hearing alot of good thins aboutnp3 tuning but the argument that a dyno can do more for the bike makes sense for a multitude of reasons!

Whats folks thoughts on this.

Close toman ECU flash but the idea of a dyno seems better in the long term

·
Registered
119 Posts
Spoke with Steve Jordans MC in surrey recently (obviosuly with bias) ; they told me its pointless entertaining an ECU flash solely without a dyno

I'm hearing alot of good thins aboutnp3 tuning but the argument that a dyno can do more for the bike makes sense for a multitude of reasons!

with the dyno run(s) they have the ability to fine tune YOUR bike…… not just the standard set up.

i’m bias having done it, but would always spend the little extra to get it dyno’d.

·
Registered
189 Posts

Same idea w stock bikes actually m
Every bike has same stock tune

some stronger some weaker, flash ecu can equally provide same results,they will all run well enough 90-95%
Dyno tune would be the 98-100% out of it as it’s the tune to that bike not one size fits all

·
Registered
57 Posts
For what its worth...

P3 bench flash is £200, custom flash is £425
J33 bench flash is £250 + £10 postage, custom flash is £350

Strange that there's only £100 difference (or 90) at J33, but £225 difference at P3.

·
Registered
57 Posts
So had 2021 F done this week at J33. Andy is a top bloke and REALLY knows his stuff.

Dick-swinging figure: was 142HP at the wheel, now just under 153 at the wheel. Over 80lb/ft torque now too. No decat, no end can change, all stock. I was shocked.

But ignore that figure, despite the gain. It feels SO MUCH better in the mid range, especially at 30/50% throttle openings. It honestly feels like someone added an extra 250cc to the engine.

And snatchyness? What snatchyness???? It wasn't that bad before but now non-existent. Best £350 I've spent.

Haven't taken photos of the charts I got from him, but will if anyone wants to see I will.

He'll likely put the pictures up on FB this weekend I'd expect:

21 - 28 of 28 Posts