GSXS 1000 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Am trying to get a discount for the group. The sales manager is wanting to get a feel of what people are interested in to determine the discount rate.

2016on

If you could list down what you're genuinely interested in, that would be great.
I'll report back when I get a good chunk of responses.
Am personally after case covers and axle sliders myself

And no, I'm not affiliated with the company whatsoever.

If some aussie QLD lads are interested, we could perhaps order together to save on postage aswell. Pending discount amount...

·
Registered
76 Posts
case covers and axle sliders for me too

brisbane too

lol

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry guys but unfortunately due to the non flat rate shipping cost, I won't be buying it myself.
If us Brisbane locals were to combine shipping for the above items, it still adds to AUD$250 in delivery cost...

Anyone still interested can get 10% off the item price by emailing [email protected] directly. Probably beneficial if you reside in the states where shipping cost isn't that much of an issue.
In your email, mention year, make, model, items wanted and full shipping address.
Quote 'GSX16' for discount.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Sorry guys but unfortunately due to the non flat rate shipping cost, I won't be buying it myself.
If us Brisbane locals were to combine shipping for the above items, it still adds to AUD$250 in delivery cost...

Anyone still interested can get 10% off the item price by emailing [email protected] directly. Probably beneficial if you reside in the states where shipping cost isn't that much of an issue.
In your email, mention year, make, model, items wanted and full shipping address.

Noworries. Thanks for your effort. Really appreciated.
Cheers

·
Registered
42 Posts

Just tried emailing T-Rex and they replied:
"Hi, at this moment I am not aware of any discounts that we have available.

Thanks,
Martin
T-Rex Racing Inc.
11351 Anaheim Dr, Dallas, TX 75229
(972) 243-7868
"

·
Registered
647 Posts
Postage also puts me off and that's before I get hammered in import costs. Going with R&G in the near future.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just tried emailing T-Rex and they replied:
"Hi, at this moment I am not aware of any discounts that we have available.

Thanks,
Martin
T-Rex Racing Inc.
11351 Anaheim Dr, Dallas, TX 75229
(972) 243-7868
"

The discount was offered back in Feb. Must have been withdrawn since then.

·
Registered
42 Posts
The discount was offered back in Feb. Must have been withdrawn since then.
No doubt. U snooze, u lose. Too bad I didn't have the bike back then :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts