GSXS 1000 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2022 GSX-S1000GT+ blue
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It appears the Ermax has a curve at the top which would seem to help direct air away from my torsoe/head. I have no idea about the quality differences. I do like the sleek look of the WRS, but I want something that's way more effective than stock. Over 80mph and I'm getting beat up. I'm 5'11, but have a taller upper body. It looks like I would need to order from each company direct. WRS from Italy, Ermax from France. WRS is $158 USD shipped, Ermax is $143

· Registered
28 Posts
this is a link to a compant state side that sells Ermax. I ordered from them. They only offer 1 kind for the regular gsxs. The F might have more options. You can see in the pics I added some metal brackets because I did not like how much the screen moved with the way you install it from the company. There is no support underneath. I do feel it helps from having nothing. Now I am taller at 6ft so you would be more below the screen than me.

Attachments

· Registered
2022 GSX-S1000GT+ blue
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ended up ordering the WRS touring smoked. It really compliments the bikes lines and their site worked easily. They don't carry the Ermax screen for my bike.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts