GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ermax is now offering a 25% discount with promo code DEST25. Sweet.

I just ordered a new item from Ermax - they call it a "nose fairing" and it comes painted! It looks to be the same as their "sport screen" This is the first time I have seen a painted wind screen offered for our bike (I ordered red/black, but various color options are available). I figure if i don't like it, I can paint it matte black, but I do have the Ermax solo seat cowl red/black and it matches perfect. This will definitely give the bike a different look!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Ermax is now offering a 25% discount with promo code DEST25. Sweet.

I just ordered a new item from Ermax - they call it a "nose fairing" and it comes painted! It looks to be the same as their "sport screen" This is the first time I have seen a painted wind screen offered for our bike (I ordered red/black, but various color options are available). I figure if i don't like it, I can paint it matte black, but I do have the Ermax solo seat cowl red/black and it matches perfect. This will definitely give the bike a different look!

Nice thank you for sharing!

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Me too.
Thanks Rapido, please don't dangle too many more juicy tit-bits in front of me. ;)

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Exactly! Something to look forward to! Did you go for the "painted" version or the regular screen?

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
1504108-61 Nose fairing - Color : Clear metal blue (metallic triton blue/ysf) 2015/2020
That's what the order states so I think/hope that's a clear center panel and the rest blue.
Must say I wasn't too impressed with the site, only one picture with the black center.
There was no photo of it on a 1000 only on the 750 nor anywhere I could find on the net.
Anyway if it turns up with the black center I will go with that.(y)

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not sure what "Clear metal blue (metallic triton blue/ysf)"
is, I would think it would say "metallic triton blue/clear" if it had clear center. what is "ysf"?
Most likely will come black center. Let's report back here with pics once mounted up.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
YSF is Suzuki's code for Triton blue.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Ordered 06/04/2020 delivery by DPD notified for 14/04/2020, now that ain't bad.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Have no updates as of yet. Ordered on the 6th...next day looked at email, said clear..NOOOOO

They were awesome! Emails back & forth quick, got it cancelled & ordered up dark black "dark smoke" in 'merica.
Thought about painted 1 but🤷🏻‍♂️

That was on 8th.
So we'll see how long.

Says "Processing in progress" right now still.

Wanna see them photos for sure!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Awesome Dek! I like it. Can you also post a couple of pics from a distance please? How does the blue match up?
So it appears to be pretty small, correct? How is the wind protection?

1 - 20 of 55 Posts