GSXS 1000 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 55 Posts

Registered
It measures roughly 12" x 12" at extremities. Can't test it we are in lock-down for another 3 weeks or more yet. Pics later.

Registered
Awesome Dek! I like it. Can you also post a couple of pics from a distance please? How does the blue match up?
So it appears to be pretty small, correct? How is the wind protection?
Further pics.

Registered
Discussion Starter #25
Thanks Dek, I really like it, think the matching paint looks great. Like the bike came that way, not an add-on. Looking forward to receiving mine! I'll post some pics too, as I went with the 2-tone red/black paint

Registered
Batter in person than on site. 100% happy!!!
Looks good on the Gray.
The thing I like about this screen is the simple but effective way it is mounted.

Registered
Discussion Starter #30
I was wondering about the mounting system... did it require removing any parts? Or just uses existing screw holes - easy bolt on?

Registered
Super easy. Remove 2 screw that are there on current cover, lower snaps out.
Put a retainer(for 3rd screw) on lower, attach new Ermax cover with 3 supplied screws.
Then attach screen with supplied 3 screws & gromets.
Shoulda saved instructions to take pic of. They have instructions on their site though. Was a 10min max job.

Registered
Discussion Starter #34 (Edited)
Mine just arrived, will install it today and post pics

It did come with a little booklet instructions - in French! And an official Ermax pen

Registered
Mine came with two sterile face masks. That is true, not a joke.

Registered
Discussion Starter #36
French face masks! That's funny - wanna trade for the pen?

So I got it installed, 10 minutes, can't believe what an easy mount system compared to other screens I've bought which require dismantling the entire gauge/headlight housing, one with a big ugly bracket.

I think it looks good, will have to get used to it. The color match is perfect, looks OEM, After I took these pics, I removed the 2 spacers so it lays back a little more, looks like they even provided 2 extra shorter screws in case the spacers weren't used.

Registered
French face masks! That's funny - wanna trade for the pen?

So I got it installed, 10 minutes, can't believe what an easy mount system compared to other screens I've bought which require dismantling the entire gauge/headlight housing, one with a big ugly bracket.

I think it looks good, will have to get used to it. The color match is perfect, looks OEM, After I took these pics, I removed the 2 spacers so it lays back a little more, looks like they even provided 2 extra shorter screws in case the spacers weren't used.

View attachment 43357 View attachment 43358 View attachment 43359 View attachment 43361
Looks great! Wish I had some color on my Z now.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Registered
Discussion Starter #39
Thanks guys, I don't recall seeing many bikes with painted/matching sport screens, I think Ermax came up with a great idea here. (my Arrow muffler is black cf, took the pics in the sunlight, looks grey)

Did you guys install using the spacers? I think it looks better without, follows the lines of the bike better without (pics are with)

21 - 40 of 55 Posts