GSXS 1000 Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
I do like that much more better than the one fitted to my bike at the moment may just get one with the pub/petrol money saved in lockdown.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Theres a few different shades of black I'm not sure which one is for me, I have the gsxs1000z phantom model??

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Goon, my guess would be the "matte grey", also offered is a 2-tone matte grey with black center - could look very cool

"phantom" model is more dark grey than black, correct?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Found the paint code- YKV it was stamped inside the service book, and all the Ermax screens quote the corresponding colour codes for our models, result. Ordered one in.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Here starts a lengthy saga of emails etc with ermax who sent the wrong screen. They now want a photo of the screen they sent me, I replied its already repackaged for return. Then they sent an email of a Danish dealers invoice for 500+ euros. Thank goodness I'm not needing it right now.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Really strange, my screen got here quick, same with the solo seat cowl from them, no problems.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Your order pzibedaj has been shipped.
I mean the full text like this. Note there was also a PDF file attached with full info.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Yes it had all the relevant info, just a packing dept **** up I assume, someone who ordered a Kawasaki screen might well have had mine. They have now emailed me a postage label for return so they are on to it quickly fair play.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Hope they get you squared away in a timely fashion.
Customer service seemed good, I accidentally ordered a clear one at 1st, luckily for some reason next day I looked & noticed, they got cancelled & made order correct before it shipped out.
Problem was their site, laggy when I was changing selection from clear to dark black, I didn't wait long enough for it to change & hit add to cart.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts