GSXS 1000 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
I do like that much more better than the one fitted to my bike at the moment may just get one with the pub/petrol money saved in lockdown.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Theres a few different shades of black I'm not sure which one is for me, I have the gsxs1000z phantom model??

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Goon, my guess would be the "matte grey", also offered is a 2-tone matte grey with black center - could look very cool

"phantom" model is more dark grey than black, correct?

·
Registered
338 Posts
Found the paint code- YKV it was stamped inside the service book, and all the Ermax screens quote the corresponding colour codes for our models, result. Ordered one in.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Here starts a lengthy saga of emails etc with ermax who sent the wrong screen. They now want a photo of the screen they sent me, I replied its already repackaged for return. Then they sent an email of a Danish dealers invoice for 500+ euros. Thank goodness I'm not needing it right now.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Really strange, my screen got here quick, same with the solo seat cowl from them, no problems.

·
Registered
2015 GSX-S1000 ABS
1,544 Posts

·
Registered
2015 GSX-S1000 ABS
1,544 Posts
Your order pzibedaj has been shipped.
I mean the full text like this. Note there was also a PDF file attached with full info.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Yes it had all the relevant info, just a packing dept **** up I assume, someone who ordered a Kawasaki screen might well have had mine. They have now emailed me a postage label for return so they are on to it quickly fair play.

·
Registered
2016 GSXS1000
203 Posts
Hope they get you squared away in a timely fashion.
Customer service seemed good, I accidentally ordered a clear one at 1st, luckily for some reason next day I looked & noticed, they got cancelled & made order correct before it shipped out.
Problem was their site, laggy when I was changing selection from clear to dark black, I didn't wait long enough for it to change & hit add to cart.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Yes it had all the relevant info, just a packing dept **** up I assume, someone who ordered a Kawasaki screen might well have had mine. They have now emailed me a postage label for return so they are on to it quickly fair play.
Still waiting, no gold star for Ermax from me I'm afraid. (n)

·
Registered
2015 GSX-S1000 ABS
1,544 Posts

·
Registered
2015 GSX-S1000 ABS
1,544 Posts
Arrived at last, easy 10 minute job and looks great, really pleased and can recommend this as a neat looking cockpit screen. (y)
Look forward to seeing a photo. ;)

·
Registered
338 Posts
Arrived at last, easy 10 minute job and looks great, really pleased and can recommend this as a neat looking cockpit screen. (y)
Oh dear maybe not. Wheeled the bike out of the garage into the daylight and the colour is totally different, really cheesed off now this is turning into a saga that I thought it would. Gutted.

41 - 60 of 69 Posts