GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ermax seat cowl/cover *new pics*

Just received my Ermax seat cowl pre painted. Must say the colour match is pretty good but as its a bit dark could only grab a couple of pics whilst in the garage.
Bizarrelythey either sent the wrong size bolts or clamps, but fortunately i had a couple in the right size spare!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Very nice

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Could you show some install pics?
Its a five minute job when they actually send you the right size bolts hehe

You get an L shaped bracket which is where the lock clips into. This is held on by two bolts that have shim type brackets on. Nothing else required

·
Registered
724 Posts
Just received my Ermax seat cowl pre painted. Must say the colour match is pretty good but as its a bit dark could only grab a couple of pics whilst in the garage.
Bizarrelythey either sent the wrong size bolts or clamps, but fortunately i had a couple in the right size spare!

Best one yet IMHO...:)

·
Registered
415 Posts
What did you use to plug the bolt holes for the rear foot pegs? It looks very tidy.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What did you use to plug the bolt holes for the rear foot pegs? It looks very tidy.
They're called trim panel buttons and you can pick them up at pretty much any automotive store. They are the sort of thing you use to attach wheel arch liners and have a long thread which i chopped down by 75%.

Great idea another member on here came up with.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ordered mine over 2 weeks ago and still to be processed :(
yeah mine was about two weeks in the end. Bit naughty really as i think you order it from them then they order it from ermax in France.

Still cheaper and dealing witha UK company though if its not up to scratch.

·
Registered
724 Posts
yeah mine was about two weeks in the end. Bit naughty really as i think you order it from them then they order it from ermax in France.

Still cheaper and dealing witha UK company though if its not up to scratch.
Who did you order from in the UK blueglue..?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts